A126-7 Front Drum to Disc Conversion Kit 63-66Regular price $1,068.00
2WD FRONT POWER DISC BRAKE CONVERISON KIT, 1963-1966 GM, Chevy C10 (6-lug)
This kit contains all the parts you need to convert your 1963-1966 GM and Chevy C10 ½ton - 2WD truck with automatic or manual transmission from drum to disc brakes. Manufactured from quality materials, these front conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your stock axle and provide you with the performance and durability you expect from a modern brake system. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances and contact our customer service/technical support at 1-716-775-6700 with any questions.
- All hardware included
- Single piston, high-strength cast iron calipers
- Dual reservoir cast steel master cylinder
- 9” booster and required brackets
- Kit includes DOT Flex Hoses, axle shims, and new hard lines
- Semi-metallic brake pads- D368
- Caliper dust boots
- Two 11.58” diameter heavy duty vented rotors
- Includes e-coated Mounting brackets
- Stainless steel spacers
- Kit bolts to stock drum brake spindles (6 lug)
- Stock wheels will not clear
- Simple instructions for bolt-on installation
- Optional rotor upgrades (slotted, cross-drilled, plated) available
Get up to 30% more braking power, by installing an SSBC front disc brake conversion kit. This direct bolt on kit is ideal for 1/2 ton 2WD GM trucks that have bigger wheels. It is a huge improvement over stock drums. You'll get dependable performance with a factory look.
The upgraded calipers give modern braking capability in a compact design. Each caliper has a chrome steel piston with a large diameter piston bore. Kit includes DOT Flex hoses and new hard lines. All brackets are e-coated for long life rust prevention. 11.58 inch diameter vented rotors provide maximum durability. Easy to read instructions make this kit one of the best on the market!
Disc brake kit will work with most 15” rims. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances. For additional information, please contact SSBC customer service.
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC truck aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance. No modifications required.