1964 - 1972 GM A BODY FRONT LOWER ALUMINUM 4 PISTON COMP DRUM TO DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT WITH COMPETITION STREET CALIPERS - W123-25
Lighten the front suspension of your car with SSBC Competition calipers. Lighter and stronger calipers with bigger pads and larger piston get better grip to stop with confidence. Simple bolt on instructions and all the parts you need and is designed for Street and Strip
- Competition Series Front disc brake conversion kit Front: Includes 100% USA Made Street 4 Piston Aluminum Calipers with 45mm Stainless Pistons square cut pressure seals and internal dust seals
- High performance low dust pads are included. 25% more pad contact area and 20% thicker than other calipers with this mount. Dual pad pin design with o rings to eliminate pad chatter and Stainless wear plates. Pads are off the shelf D43 pads, available at any local parts store
- "Big Bite" cross drilled rotors with zinc plating come standard. Optional Slotted or plain rotors available
- DOT Braided stainless steel hoses, CNC machined brackets and All Hardware included
- Drum brake hub will be re-used
- Calipers Available in both Street and race versions. Race versions do not have dust seals.