1964–1972 GM A, F, X BODY FRONT POWER DRUM/DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT -1 (SINGLE) PISTON WITH 11" ROTOR-POWER-STOCK RIDE HEIGHT
Get up to 30% more braking power, by installing this SSBC-USA rear disc brake conversion kit. This direct bolt on kit is ideal for GM- A, F and X body front power vehicles. It is a huge improvement over stock drums. You'll get better performance with a factory look.
Premium quality calipers are zinc-coated for ultimate corrosion resistance. Kit includes DOT Flex hoses and new steel adapter lines. All brackets are e-coated for long life rust prevention. 11 inch diameter vented rotors provide maximum durability. Easy to read instructions make this kit one of the best on the market!
Disc brake kit will work with some 14” and most 15” rims. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances. For additional information, please contact SSBC-USA customer service.
- All Hardware included
- Single piston, high-strength cast iron calipers
- Dual reservoir cast steel master cylinder
- 9” single diaphragm booster and brackets
- New forged disc brake standard ride height spindles
- Adjustable proportioning valve
- Calipers come with a zinc plated finish and dust boots
- Semi-metallic brake pads- D52
- Two 11” diameter heavy duty vented rotors
- Includes e-coated caliper mounting brackets and splash shields
- Stainless steel spacers, slider pins, and anti-Rattle Clips
- Grease seals, wheel bearings, grease caps
- DOT Flex Hoses and steel adapter lines
- Simple instructions for bolt-on installation
- Optional rotor upgrades (slotted, cross-drilled, plated) available
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC-USA aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance. No modifications