A132-A Front Disc Brake Kit Conversion Kit, 68-69 Mustang PowerRegular price $1,649.00
FRONT POWER DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT FOR AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CARS
1967–1969 Ford mustang
This kit contains all the parts you need to convert your 1967-1969, Ford front power from drum to disc brakes. Manufactured from quality materials, these front conversion kits are designed to provide you with the performance and durability you expect from a modern brake system. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances and contact our customer service/technical support at 1-716-775-6700 for assistance.
- High-strength, single piston Ford cast iron calipers
- Dual reservoir master cylinder
- 7” booster with brackets
- Includes NEW Ford disc brake spindles
- New power disc brake pedal for automatic transmission cars
- Stainless steel pistons, transfer tubes, bleeders and pad retaining clips
- Helium leak tested
- Two 11.25” diameter rotors
- Semi-metallic brake pads- D34
- Adjustable proportioning valve
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- DOT Flex Hoses, Dust Shields, and backing plates
- Simple instructions for bolt-on installation with All hardware included
- Optional rotor upgrades (slotted, cross-drilled, plated) available
Get up to 30% more braking power, by installing this SSBC front disc brake conversion kit. This direct bolt on kit is ideal for 1967-1969 Ford vehicles with automatic transmission. It is a huge improvement over stock drums. You'll get better performance with a factory look.
The upgraded calipers give modern braking capability in a compact design. Premium quality calipers are zinc-coated for ultimate corrosion resistance. Each caliper has a chrome steel piston with a large diameter piston bore. Kit includes DOT Flex hoses and new hard lines. All brackets are e-coated for long life rust prevention. 11.25 inch diameter vented rotors provide maximum durability. Easy to read instructions make this kit one of the best on the market!
Disc brake kit will work with most 15” rims and spare tire. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances. For additional information, please contact SSBC customer service.
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC truck aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance. No modifications required.