1964-1972 MOPAR "A-BODY" FRONT LOWER 4 PISTON DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT
Convert your Mopar "A-Body" brakes to disc brakes using brake parts from the original Dart GT prints! Calipers are100% MADE IN USA.
4-piston calipers and all the correct original parts make this the easiest kit to install in just hours.
Simple bolt on instructions and all the parts you need to convert from drum to disc brakes.
- For O.E. power or non-power cars (disc brake master cylinder required).
- Calipers are 4 piston, high-strength cast iron, made from the original Dart GT prints and 100% MADE IN USA
- All hardware included for Lower kit with parking brake cable adapters
- Kit will bolt on to stock drum brake spindles with 10" drums and does not require a front end alignment
- Calipers are made with stainless steel pistons, bleeders, transfer tubes and pad retainers
- DOT Flex Hoses, axle shims, anti-rattle clips
- Calipers and mounting brackets come with an e-coat finish
- Will fit most 14" wheels
- Semi-metallic brake pads- D11
- Grease seals, wheel bearings, grease caps
- Stainless steel shim washers to center the caliper assembly
- Two 11.5” diameter heavy duty vented rotors, rotors available with optional Turbo slotting or Big Bite cross drilling and slotting, both with Xtra Life plating
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC-USA truck aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance.