A125-26 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit, GM-10 & 12 Bolt
REAR DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT, NON-STAGGERED SHOCKS, 1962-1977 GM 10/12 BOLT
Sport R1 Aluminum Calipers
**Note: will not work with C-clip eliminators
This made in the USA kit contains all the parts you need to convert your ’62-77 GM 10/12 bolt pattern vehicle from drum to disc brakes. Manufactured from quality materials, these rear conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your stock axle and provide you with the performance and durability you expect from a modern brake system. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances and contact our customer service/technical support at 1-716-775-6700 for assistance.
- Sport R1, single piston light-weight billet aluminum calipers with built in parking brakes
- Calipers come with a clear anodized finish with powder coating options available
- Kit comes with stainless steel braided flex hoses, axle shims, and new hard lines
- Semi-metallic brake pads- D154
- Stainless steel shim washers to center the caliper assembly
- Two 11.25” diameter Turbo slotted, heavy duty rotors with zinc plating
- Includes e-coated Mounting brackets
- Stainless steel spacers
- Hardware with parking brake cable adapters
- Fits on stock rear axles
- Simple instructions for bolt-on installation with all hardware included
- Optional rotor upgrades (drilled and slotted) available
- Optional Caliper powder coat colors available (Red, Black)
Get up to 30% more braking power, by installing an SSBC rear disc brake conversion kit. This direct bolt on kit is ideal for ’62-’77 GM 10/12 bolt pattern vehicles. It is a huge improvement over stock drums.
This conversion kit gives you modern braking capability with an upgraded look. Premium quality USA made calipers come standard with high-strength, thick walled stainless steel pistons; and integrated parking brake for a sleek, all-inclusive design that mounts right up to your stock axle.
Kit comes with e-coated brackets, stainless steel spacers, and stainless steel flex hoses for a new look that will last for years. 11.25 in diameter, turbo slotted and zinc plated rotors provide maximum durability. Parking brake cable adapters will allow you to reuse your factory cable with our American made billet aluminum calipers.
This disc brake kit will work with most 15” rims. Please consult our wheel fitment diagram, or the last page of installation instructions to confirm clearances. If you have any questions, please contact SSBC customer service/ technical support at 1-800-448-7722.
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance. No modifications required.