A111-3 Rear Conversion Kit; Ford 9" TorinoRegular price $684.00
1963-1973 FORD, MERCURY REAR DRUM/DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT-9" TORINO LARGE BEARING SINGLE PISTON CALIPER WITH INTERNAL PARKING BRAKE with 10.5" Rotor
Get up to 30% more braking power, by installing this SSBC-USA rear disc brake conversion kit. This direct bolt on kit is ideal for Ford 9” large bearing rear brakes with the new Torino style flange. It is a huge improvement over stock drums. You'll get better performance with a factory look.
The upgraded calipers give modern braking capability in a compact design. Premium quality calipers are zinc-coated for ultimate corrosion resistance. Each caliper has a chrome steel piston with a large diameter piston bore. Included is a built-in internal parking brake sealed off from the elements.
Calipers and adapters allow you to re-use your factory parking brake cable, and stainless steel shim washers align the caliper over the rotor. Kit includes DOT Flex hoses and new hard lines. All brackets are e-coated for long life rust prevention. 10.5" diameter vented rotors provide maximum durability. Easy to read instructions make this kit one of the best on the market!
Disc brake kit will work with most 14” rims and spare tire.
- Single piston cast iron Zinc plated Calipers include with built-in internal parking brake
- 10.5" vented Rotors and is available with optional Turbo slots or Cross drilled
- All brackets are E coated against rust
- All spacers are made in stainless for a life or corrosion protection
- All hardware included.
- Designed to fit Ford 9" large bearing - New Torino style flange.All hardware included with built in parking brakes
- Calipers come with a Zinc plating for corrosion resistance
- DOT Flex Hoses, axle end play shims, and new hard lines
- Semi-metallic brake pads- D347
- Caliper Dust boots
- Stainless steel shim washers to center the caliper assembly
- Stainless steel spacers
- Hardware with parking brake cable adapters
- Fits on stock rear axles
- Simple instructions for bolt-on installation
- Optional rotor upgrades (slotted, cross-drilled, plated) available
- Optional Caliper powder coat colors available (Red, Black)
Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances. For additional information, please contact SSBC-USA customer service.
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC-USA aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance. No modifications