CPA-22404R Rear B6-Brawler Caliper - RedRegular price $685.00
The rear B6-Brawler caliper is Made in the USA from high-quality, aircraft-grade T6061 aluminum billet and is designed to bolt onto your 4WD 2009-2020 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 and Cadillac. Designed and engineered to provide ridiculously more stopping power, the B6-Brawler overpowers the empty space behind your wheels improving the overall look and style of either your everyday ride or prized, custom build.
The 6-piston aluminum calipers are a direct replacement for factory 2-piston rear calipers. The SSBC-USA kit includes high-performance, all necessary hardware and full instructions.
This Made In The USA kit contains all the parts you need to replace your rear brake system with light-weight, large-bore American-made calipers. CNC-manufactured from quality materials, this SSBC-USA caliper upgrade kit bolts directly onto your stock axle, providing you with the performance and durability you expect from a modern brake system with easy installation.
Everything Comes in One Box—The B6-Brawler is ready to bolt onto the rear axle.
The Latest Breakthrough in Knockout Engineering and Design from SSBC-USA.
- 100% Proudly Made in the USA
- Machined from Lightweight, High Strength Billet Aluminum
- 6 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Pistons per Caliper
- 4 Full-Size Stainless Steel Bleeders
- 7 Bridge Bolts per Caliper for Maximum Stiffness
- Stainless Steel Pad Clips
- Dual Seals (Pressure and Dust)
Fully-Assembled, Easy to Install and Ready to Beat the Brakes Off the Competition.
- Improves the Look of Any Vehicle
- Delivers Knockout American Stopping Power
- Direct Fit—No Brackets Required
- Single Source for All Components—Everything Arrives in One Box
- Custom Colors and Engraving Available
- Anodized or Powder Coat Finish
B6-Brawler Rear Brake Kit Comes Fully-Assembled and Includes:
- 4 Slider Pins
- 4 Clips
- 8 Bleeders
- 12 Pistons
- 24 Seals
- 14 Cap Screws
- 14 Washers
- 4 O-Rings
The B6-Brawler Rear Brake Kit Fits These Vehicles:
|GMC||Yukon XL 1500||2008-2014|