A158 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit - Dodge TruckRegular price $764.00
1994-1999 DODGE RAM 1500 2WD/4WD REAR DRUM/DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT-1 (Single) Piston with 11.25" Rotors
Manufactured from quality materials, these rear conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your stock axle and provide you with the performance and durability you expect from a modern brake system. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances and contact our customer service/technical support at 1-716-775-6700 for assistance.
- Single piston cast iron calipers with built in parking brakes
- Calipers come with a Zinc plated finish
- Semi-metallic brake pads
- Stainless steel shim washers to center the caliper assembly
- Two 11.25” diameter heavy duty vented rotors
- Includes e-coated Mounting brackets
- Caliper dust boots
- Stainless steel spacers
- DOT Flex Hoses, and new hard lines
- Hardware with parking brake cable adapters
- Fits on stock rear axles
- Simple instructions for bolt-on installation with All hardware included
- Optional rotor upgrades (slotted, cross-drilled, plated) available
- Optional Caliper powder coat colors available (Red, Black)
The upgraded calipers give modern braking capability in a compact design. Premium quality calipers are zinc-coated for ultimate corrosion resistance. Each caliper has a chrome steel piston with a large diameter piston bore. Included is a built-in internal parking brake sealed off from the elements.
Calipers and adapters allow you to re-use your factory parking brake cable, and stainless steel shim washers align the caliper over the rotor. Kit includes DOT Flex hoses and new hard lines. All brackets are e-coated for long life rust prevention. 11.25 inch diameter vented rotors provide maximum durability. Easy to read instructions make this kit one of the best on the market!
Disc brake kit will work with most 15” rims and spare tire. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances. For additional information, please contact SSBC customer service.
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC truck aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance. No modifications required.