A123-3 Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit, 62-67 Nova Non-PowerRegular price $798.00
FRONT NON-POWER DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT
1962 - 1967 CHEVY II, NOVA
- *Note: requires V8 (5 Lug) steering arms – not included*
- *Note: Master cylinder supplied with kit will not bolt to stock booster on vehicles with O.E. power drum brakes*
This kit contains all the parts you need to convert your 1962-1967 Chevy II or Nova, with automatic or manual transmission, from drum to disc brakes. Manufactured from quality materials, these front conversion kits are designed to bolt directly onto your stock axle and provide you with the performance and durability you expect from a modern brake system. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances and contact our customer service/technical support at 1-716-775-6700 for assistances.
- New GM, single piston full size calipers
- Manual dual bowl cast steel master cylinder
- Forged disc brake ride height spindles
- Adjustable proportioning valve
- Calipers come with zinc plated finish
- Semi- metallic brake pads- D52
- Two 11” diameter heavy duty vented rotors
- Includes original style caliper mounting brackets and splash shields
- Stainless steel spacers, slider pins and anti-rattle clips
- Grease seals, bearings, and grease caps
- DOT Flex Hoses, and new hard lines
- Simple instructions for bolt-on installation with all Hardware included
- Optional rotor upgrades (slotted, cross-drilled, plated) available
- Optional Caliper powder coat colors available (Red, Black)
Get up to 30% more braking power, by installing this SSBC rear disc brake conversion kit. This direct bolt on kit is ideal for 1962-1967 Chevy II or Nova front power vehicles. It is a huge improvement over stock drums. You'll get better performance with a factory look.
The upgraded calipers give modern braking capability in a compact design. Premium quality calipers are zinc-coated for ultimate corrosion resistance. Each caliper has a chrome steel piston with a large diameter piston bore. Kit includes DOT Flex hoses and new hard lines. All brackets are e-coated for long life rust prevention. 11 inch diameter vented rotors provide maximum durability. Easy to read instructions make this kit one of the best on the market!
Disc brake kit will work with most 15” rims and spare tires. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances. For additional information, please contact SSBC customer service.
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance. No modifications required.