A156-1 Front Brake Kit Mopar B/E-BodyRegular price $1,118.00
FRONT 4-PISTON POWER DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT, 1964-1974 MOPAR "B” AND “E” BODY,"
* SPECIAL INSTALL NOTE: Included booster will not bolt in place of factory booster on O.E. power drum brake vehicles. If you have an O.E. power drum brake vehicle, please use our non-power conversion kit A156
This Made in the USA kit contains all the parts you need to convert your 1964 - 1974 MOPAR "B” & “E BODY with automatic or manual transmission from drum to power disc brakes. 4 piston calipers and brackets are made from the original Dart GT prints and 100% made in the USA. Manufactured from quality materials, this SSBC kit is designed to ensure high-performance and dependability. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances and contact our customer service/technical support at 1-716-775-6700 for assistance.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Fits onto factory drum brake spindles
- 4 piston light weight, high-strength large bore cast iron calipers
- Calipers and brackets come with an e-coat finish throughout
- New Master cylinder
- Included booster will not bolt in place of factory booster on O.E. power brake vehicles. If you have an O.E. power brake vehicle, please use our non-power conversion kit A156
- Adjustable proportioning valve
- Stainless steel pistons
- Stainless transfer tube, bleeders, pad retaining clips
- Semi-metallic brake pads- D11
- Caliper Dust seals ( D.O.T. design)
- Two 11” diameter heavy duty vented rotors
- Simple instructions for bolt-on installation with All Hardware included
- Optional rotor upgrades (slotted, cross-drilled, plated) available
Get up to 30% more braking power, by installing this SSBC front disc brake conversion kit. This USA made bolt on kit is ideal for all 1964-1974 “B & E body” Mopars with drum brakes. It is a huge improvement of stock drums. You'll get better performance with a factory look.
The upgraded calipers give modern braking capability in a compact design. Premium quality calipers are E-coated for ultimate corrosion resistance. Each caliper has a Stainless steel piston with a large diameter piston bore. Pistons are sealed off from the elements with DOT style seals.
Mounting brackets are designed to bolt directly to the stock drum brake spindles. All brackets are e-coated for long life rust prevention. 11 inch diameter vented rotors provide maximum durability. Easy to read instructions make this kit one of the best on the market!
Disc brake kit will work with some 14” and most 15” rims and spare tires. Please consult the wheel fitment diagram to confirm clearances. For additional information, please contact SSBC customer service.
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance. No modifications required.