A193-10 - Rear 8-Piston Direct Fit Caliper Upgrade Kit - Ford F-250/F-350/Excursion - Clear AnodizedRegular price $1,098.00
Highlights: Made In The USA, direct fit, 8-piston machined T6061 billet aluminum Quick Change calipers, stainless steel pistons, incredible stopping power, eye-popping looks, fits behind most factory wheels, uses stock rotors, 1999-2004 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty and 2000–2004 Excursion. Custom colors and finishes available to match your truck/build.
You need a brake that’s built as tough as your Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty/Excursion. The 8-piston, heavy-duty V8 Brake Caliper Upgrade Kit from SSBC-USA gives your Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty/Excursion the stopping power and performance it needs to get any job done.
This rear brake caliper kit is Made In The USA from high-quality aircraft-grade T6061 aluminum billet and is designed to bolt onto your Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty and 2000-2004 Excursion. Designed and engineered to provide incredible stopping power, the V8 Caliper Upgrade Kit overpowers the empty space behind your wheels improving the overall look and style of either your everyday ride or prized, custom build.
The 8-piston aluminum calipers are a direct replacement for factory 2-piston rear calipers. The SSBC-USA kit includes high-performance severe-duty brake pads, all necessary hardware and full instructions. Standard colors are clear anodized, red, and black, with optional custom powder coat colors available.
This Made In The USA kit contains all the parts you need to replace your Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty/Excursion rear brake system with light-weight, large bore, aircraft-grade T6061 aluminum billet American-made calipers. CNC-manufactured from quality materials, our caliper upgrade kit bolts directly onto your stock axle, providing you with the performance and durability you expect from a modern brake system with easy installation.
- Made in the USA
- Incredible stopping power
- Eye-popping looks
- Significantly upgraded safety
- Quick Change Direct-fit (No brackets required)
- Bolts onto stock spindles with existing mounting hardware
- Works with factory hydraulics and ABS
- Uses stock rotors
- Fits behind most factory wheels
- Fully assembled and easy to install
- Simple Instructions for bolt-on Installation
- 2 Calipers complete with high-friction, low-dust semi-metallic brake pads
- 8 heavy duty, large bore stainless steel pistons per caliper
- 7 bridge bolts per caliper for maximum stiffness
- 2 stainless steel pad pins per caliper
- 2 stainless steel anti-rattle pad clips per caliper
- 4 stainless steel bleeders per caliper
- 8 HD square-cut pressure seals & 8 dust seals per caliper (DOT design)
- 1 banjo bolt with compression washer per caliper
- Standard colors – Clear anodized, red, black
Options – Contact us for details:
- Rotor upgrades (slotted, cross-drilled, plated)
- Custom powder coating to match your vehicle/build
- Mirror-like polishing available
Fits These Vehicles:
- 1999 Ford F-250
- 1999 Ford F-350
- 2000 Ford F-250
- 2000 Ford F-350
- 2000 Ford Excursion
- 2001 Ford F-250
- 2001 Ford F-350
- 2001 Ford Excursion
- 2002 Ford F-250
- 2002 Ford F-350
- 2002 Ford Excursion
- 2003 Ford F-250
- 2003 Ford F-350
- 2003 Ford Excursion
- 2004 Ford F-250
- 2004 Ford F-350
- 2004 Ford Excursion
Please contact Technical Support at 716-775-6700 with any questions or to discuss special applications.