A404-21BLK Rear B8-Barbarian Direct Fit Caliper Upgrade Kit 2013-2022 Ford F-250/F-350 - BlackRegular price $1,885.00
Highlights: Made In The USA, direct fit, 8-piston machined billet aluminum calipers, stainless steel pistons, ridiculous stopping power, eye-popping looks, fits behind factory wheels, uses stock rotors, 2013-2022 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty. Custom colors and finishes available to match your truck/build.
You need a brake that’s built as tough as your Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty . The 8-piston, heavy-duty B8-Barbarian Brake Caliper Upgrade Kit from SSBC-USA gives your Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350 Super Duty truck the stopping power and performance it needs to get any job done.
This rear brake caliper kit is Made In The USA from high-quality aircraft-grade T6061 aluminum billet and is designed to bolt onto your 4WD 2013-2022 Ford F-250/F-350. Designed and engineered to provide ridiculously more stopping power, the B8-Barbarian overpowers the empty space behind your wheels improving the overall look and style of either your everyday ride or prized, custom build.
The 8-piston aluminum calipers are a direct replacement for factory 2-piston rear calipers. The SSBC-USA kit includes high-performance severe-duty brake pads, all necessary hardware and full instructions. Standard colors are clear anodized, red, and black, with optional custom powder coat colors available.
This Made In The USA kit contains all the parts you need to replace your Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350 rear brake system with light-weight, large bore, aircraft-grade T6061 aluminum billet American-made calipers. CNC-manufactured from quality materials, our caliper upgrade kit bolts directly onto your stock axle, providing you with the performance and durability you expect from a modern brake system with easy installation.
- Made in the USA
- Ridiculous stopping power
- Eye-popping looks
- Significantly upgraded safety
- Direct-fit (No brackets required)
- Bolts onto stock spindles with existing mounting hardware
- Works with factory hydraulics and ABS
- Faster braking response times
- Uses stock rotors
- Fits behind most factory wheels (Consult fitment diagram)
- Fully assembled and easy to install
- Simple Instructions for bolt-on Installation
- 2 Calipers complete with high-friction, low-dust semi-metallic brake pads
- 8 heavy duty, large bore stainless steel pistons per caliper
- 7 bridge bolts per caliper for maximum stiffness
- 2 stainless steel pad pins per caliper
- 2 stainless steel anti-rattle pad clips per caliper
- 4 stainless steel bleeders per caliper
- 8 HD square-cut pressure seals & 8 dust seals per caliper (DOT design)
- 2 internal crossover O-rings per caliper for responsive flow
- 1 banjo bolt with compression washer per caliper
- Standard colors – Clear anodized, red, black
Options – Contact us for details:
- Rotor upgrades (slotted, cross-drilled, plated)
- Custom powder coating to match your vehicle/build
- Mirror-like polishing available
Fits These Vehicles:
- 2013 Ford F-250
- 2013 Ford F-350
- 2014 Ford F-250
- 2014 Ford F-350
- 2015 Ford F-250
- 2015 Ford F-350
- 2016 Ford F-250
- 2016 Ford F-350
- 2017 Ford F-250
- 2017 Ford F-350
- 2018 Ford F-250
- 2018 Ford F-350
- 2019 Ford F-250
- 2019 Ford F-350
- 2020 Ford F-250
- 2020 Ford F-350
- 2021 Ford F-250
- 2021 Ford F-350
- 2022 Ford F-250
- 2022 Ford F-350
Consult fitment diagram for your specific application.
Please contact Technical Support at 716-775-6700 with any questions or to discuss special applications.