W123-24R Front At The Wheels - Comp Front Disc Brake Kit - RedRegular price $882.00
1964-1972 GM A BODY FRONT LOWER ALUMINUM 4 PISTON COMP DISC BRAKE UPGRADE KIT WITH COMPETITION RACE CALIPERS
Lighten the front suspension of your car with SSBC-USA Competition Race calipers. Lighter and stronger calipers with bigger pads and larger piston get better grip to stop with confidence. Simple bolt on instructions and all the parts you need. Designed for Street and Strip.
- Works on both drum and disc brake spindles
- Competition Series Front disc brake conversion kit Front: Includes 100% USA Made Street 4 Piston Aluminum Calipers with 45mm Stainless Pistons and durable square cut pressure seals and dust seals, full-size bleeders and twin pad retainers.
- Calipers and brackets are 100% MADE IN THE USA
- Calipers are made with stainless steel pistons, bleeders, transfer tubes and pad retainers
- Mounting brackets come with an e-coat finish
- Braided stainless steel hoses and All Hardware included
- Semi-metallic brake pads, high performance low dust pads are included. 25%more pad contact area and 20% thicker than other calipers with this mount. Dual pad pin design with o rings to eliminate pad chatter and Stainless wear plates. Pads are off the shelf D43 pads, available at any local parts store
- Calipers Available in both Street and race versions. Race versions do not have dust seals.
- Two heavy duty vented rotors, available with optional Turbo slotting or cross drilling and slotting, both with Xtra Life plating
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC-USA truck aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance.