1962-1972 MOPAR "B AND E BODY" FRONT LOWER ALUMINUM 4-PISTON DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT WITH COMP STREET CALIPERS
Convert your Mopar "A-Body" brakes to disc brakes using brake parts from SSBC-USA. Calipers are 100% MADE IN USA.
Comp S 4-piston aluminum calipers; Calipers are constructed from 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum; Dual pad pin design with o rings to eliminate pad chatter; Uses an off the shelf D43 pad available at any local parts store ; Includes cross drilled and slotted rotors
Simple bolt on instructions and all the parts you need to convert from drum to disc brakes.
- For O.E. power or non-power cars (disc brake master cylinder required).
- Kit will bolt on to stock drum brake spindles with 10" drums and does not require a front end alignment
- All hardware included.
- 4-piston Competition Street calipers have stainless steel pistons with dust seals, full-size bleeders and twin pad retainers.
- Cross drilled rotors with Xtra Life plating included.
- Calipers and brackets are 100% MADE IN THE USA
- Calipers are made with stainless steel pistons, bleeders, transfer tubes and pad retainers
- DOT Flex Hoses, axle shims, anti-rattle clips
- Mounting brackets come with an e-coat finish
- Semi-metallic brake pads -D43
- Grease seals, wheel bearings, grease caps
- Two heavy duty vented rotors, available with optional Turbo slotting or cross drilling and slotting, both with Xtra Life plating
SSBC-USA designs and manufactures high-quality brake components and systems for a wide range of vehicles. Kits come complete and are designed for simple bolt-on installation. SSBC-USA truck aftermarket products provide improved stopping power and fit into stock rims while maintaining the original look and appearance.